Cannabis Banana Bread Recipe
You may be a devoted joint smoker or have a committed relationship with your bong or vape, but there’s more than enough reasons to jump on the edibles train.
Edibles are great fun and the sensation can have you feeling all warm and cozy like you’ve been gently wrapped in a banana peel and suspended above the jungle floor (your couch).
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Flour to make a thick batter (about 2 cups, but do not pack it down – scoop and level)
- Baking soda to taste.
Check out the detailed recipe for making Cannabutter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Add Cannabutter, oil, mashed banana, and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda as you stir – starting with 2 cups of flour but adding more as needed so that the batter is thick enough to cling onto the spoon when turned upside down – about 3 – 4 cups of total flour.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack, then enjoy!
- Serves 10 – 12 slices of deliciousness per loaf.
Cooking with marijuana is fun. However, if you have kids or any pets, you have to remember to also be responsible as the effect of weed is bad for dogs as well as kids. Make sure your weed is hidden or locked away in a place where no kid/pet can get to it.
At AllinBud, we have a beautiful and long lasting solution to protecting your stash: our ranger of trendy and solid weed stash boxes. We even have some plain and discreet cannabis stashboxes that can keep your stash safe and fresh.