THC Syrup: All you need to know | How to make THC syrup
What Is THC Syrup?
THC syrup is a cannabis infused product that is made from sugar, water and thc extract. As the legalization of weed progresses in the US, Canada, and the rest of the world, so does the number of people actively using weed as a cooking ingredient, including making cannabutter, brownies, and other infused edibles.
THC syrup can be used as an ingredient in many recipes or by itself to produce a potent high, although that depends on what strain you use. Different weed strains have different levels and ways through which they get you high.
What You’ll Need to make THC syrup:
- thc extract (can be made at home or purchased)
- pot or saucepan
- glass jar or container with lid
Instructions on how to make thc syrup:
Step #1 Combine the thc extract, sugar and water in a pot or saucepan. Heat over medium heat until all of the ingredients have dissolved.
Step #2 Pour the mixture into a glass jar or container with a lid. Let cool to room temperature.
Step #3 Store in the fridge for up to two weeks. Enjoy!
There you have it! Your very own THC syrup! You can use this in your cooking recipes, or drink it by itself to produce a full-bodied, strong high.
Points to consider:
- THC syrup is much faster than other edibles at getting you high
- Weed Syrup is a more discreet way of getting high than smoking or vaping.
- THC syrup is not 'lean'. Although a lot of companies use this in their marketing.
- Although safe for consumption, make sure you use it in small doses and ramp up.
- Be sure to keep thc syrup out of the hands of children. As cannabis is also very harmful to pets, make sure your weed is in a safe space.